Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: new releases from TT

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi there,

    there seem to be another ASIO release and Windows 9x-driver/programs on the Terratecsite.
    The support for this card never ends??!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    That's true indeed and we mirrored them at the SCP at www.ews64.com.
    Have fun.
    Arnoud.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well installed them. When installing I saw that the new VXD version was going to be 2.80. The informationtab tells me its VXD=2.70, DRVversion=2.15 and Firmware version=2.51.
    When looking one tab further, looking at the details I see the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\EWSAUDIO.VXD=2.80, so I guess it's OK..
    Let's start testing...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Testing with LAP 4.6 results:

    Drivers work ok, no pops, no hissing. Ok! Same as previous drivers: setting "no. of waveplaydevices: 2" resulted Midi/Audio sync to work. YEAH!!

    ASIO:
    NOOOOOO!! Still doesn't work correctly! First of all, no audio could be heard. Finally (after quite much swearing and n*cups of coffee (no, I'm not addict)) I finally got sound with ASIO, resulting waveplay to be too slow.. or drivers played samples on lower samplerate. F***!
    (Anybody know solution for this, I'd be _very_ grateful)!

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.
    Nowadays as father of baby boy!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    They keep puting out new drivers but it still doesn't work....
    I am begining to not like my EWS anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •